Sunday, April 01, 2018

Mixed Media


My sister and I are onto our second challenge and this time it is mixed media.  After this, my first attempt, I think I should stick to my day job.  For me it was a steep learning curve and I still have a LOT to learn.  I would like to attempt this type of project again and try to improve.  As you can tell I am not at all happy with the finished work.  But the deadline is looming so must post ready or not.


My sister is very good at this type of project.  To see her work here is the link to her blog Cards & Co.

thanks for dropping by

Skye

5 comments:

  1. I think this looks amazing! Not sure what you don’t like about it, but I find every little detail so clever and it’s all beautifully put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first attempt at mixed media is stunning Skye..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....it's stunning. Looks like a beautiful project to me, Skye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is gorgeous, and isn't mixed media fun to use...xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete