Monday, May 01, 2017

Season's Greetings

I made it!  I turned on the computer earlier this evening and nothing happened.  Nooooo!  After working on it for over an hour I got it going.  What a relief.  The first thing I did when it started was to load everything onto an external drive, just in case.  Something I had been meaning to do for some time.  So happy days we are operational again.

So here is my card for the Casology Challenge #246 - Season.


I thought this was a great cue word, lots of room for interpretation.  I loved Rachel's take on the cue word.  But as I haven't done a Christmas card for awhile I thought I would use Season's Greeting.

I stamped the Penny Black, Berry Wreath, with VersaMark onto a piece of red card.  Then I added Ranger, Platinum, embossing powder.  I did the same with a Watzing Mouse Stamp sentiment.  I covered the bottom portion of a white card with Versamark  and again used Ranger Platinum embossing powder.  Finally the red card was mounted onto the base card using foam tape.

4 comments:

  1. Love the red and gold. So very dramatic and beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Skye. I know I panic when the computer does not work. Glad you got it going again..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design Skye, great card.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold and red is very chic. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete