Monday, December 10, 2012

Pink and Green Trees

Hello,

A very quick post.  I made a card for Less is More and I used kraft card.  After I had posted it I thought I would like to try the same card on white card.  I had chosen the the rest of the colours for the Moxie Fab challenge and I wasn't really happy with the way they had come out.  So here is the new card, this time on white card

Supplies:  White card,  Alley Way digital image, computer generated sentiment, Stazon ink pad, Lyra pencils and Kindy glitz.

This card is for the following challenges-
CASology challenge -‘Sparkle’,
My time to craft : Non-traditional Christmas Colors
TAWS Be Inspired challenge photo

Dutch Dare Card Challenges- non traditional Christmas colors
 
Thank you for dropping by.



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Skye..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool colours, Skye, and all that white space is brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and cheery little row of trees! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sweet little row of trees, skye! wonderful CAS design! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Skye, awesome CAS card. I love to see these but find them 'difficult' to put together as I like things rather full on...love the image of the trees. It is really a lovely card....luv annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this row of sweetly colored trees!! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet trees - very effective.
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clean and sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at DDCC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Christmas trees. Thanks for playing with Dutch Dare hope to see you again this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful CAS card!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these trees and I am a huge fan of CAS.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete