Thursday, November 01, 2012

Dare to be Square

Hello,

I was watching television while ironing and I saw an ad for IKEA which gave me the idea for todays card.  It is for the Moxie Fab World blog challenge - to incorporate square punches into a paper crafting project.

As usual it hasn't turned out exactly as I had imagined but there is still a germ of the original idea
Supplies:  White, brown, yellow and orange card; EK punches, Ric rac and Kaiser rhinestones.

I will share the on the following challenges
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Totally stampalicious: - Anything goes
My mum's craft shop 82: - Bold & bright

My best wishes to all you dear bloggers on the east coast of the USA, I hope you have all come through safe and well after Hurricane Sandy.

Take care and thank you for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Skye. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Skye..love the design...Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card very bold and bright! gorgeous
    Anita MMCSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card x
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMCS challenge & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete