Monday, January 30, 2017

Balloons

The challenge #313 at Less is More this week is the recipe Balloons.
I am sorry the photo isn't the best. There is what looks like a finger print on the card but it's the camera and I can't get rid of it.

I stamped the image Simon Says Stamp, Big Birthday Wishes, using Hero Arts, Fresh Peach.  The sentiment is from the same collection and stamped using Memonto, Tuxedo Black.  The Background, Darkroom Door - Harlequin, was stamped with the Hero Arts inkpad.  The panel was mounted to the card base using foam tape and a thin strip of black card was added to the side.  Finaly, because I can't help myself I added clear Wink of Stella to the balloons

4 comments:

  1. I love the pop of bright orange against the white background and black elements - so fun and striking! The font of the sentiment goes so well with the diamond shapes at the edge. Great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three balloons look great floating up the card and work perfectly with the harlequin pattern. I love that colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely placement of all your elements on this card! That hot orange is a super-happy colour for the balloons and it looks great in the harlequin border too. Grrr! I am with you on photographing - sometimes it is so hard to capture the real beauty of your cards, isn`t it? But this photo is not so bad really. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More. xx

    ReplyDelete