Thursday, September 03, 2015

{PIN}spiration #148

The {PIN}spiration picture is –
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982012684533/
I have taken inspiration from the words – crazy, silly & happy

My card:-
Card – Mondo
Digital Image & Sentiment – Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Colouring – Copic
Background stamp – Darkroom Door
Ink pad - Distress Ink

I am using a sketch from Sketch Saturday Week #376.  As it is the 5th Saturday it is - Pick
ANY sketch 215 – 375 this week.  I have chosen Sketch #296 but I have rotated it.

Thanks!


Skye

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card and the sentiment is so Funny. I also love the inspiration you have used Skye..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Funny card!! Love it! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL. challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete