Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sympathy

Hello,
 
I started a Christmas card at the beginning of the week but first I was distracted by an inspiration photo and now by a colour.  The CASology challenge is a colour - brown.  I made a card Silhouette, earlier this year, using a brown colour scheme and it came together very easily. 
Supplies:  White and brown card, Judikins image, PTI sentiment, Distress inkpad, Kaiser pearls.
 
I am going to try to make a few sympathy cards as I  don't have any.  The day I was to leave on my vacation my mother-in-law asked for a sympathy card.  What a bustle but I managed to do it.  This card will be a start as brown lends itself to this sentiment.   
 
Challenges:-
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Keep it Clean and Simple
4Krafty Girlz  - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create - Clean and Simple
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by. 

12 comments:

  1. A Beautiful Sympathy card, love the brown and white!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shadow effect you created here Skye, lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea for a sympathy card and I think I have a SU fern I have never used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and so whispy and solemnly beautiful! Graceful and peaceful.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So charming and dreamy... may it bring comfort to the receiver.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card Skye..I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect sympathy card and perfect for our challenge, Skye! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful sympathy card...sweet simplicity and elegance
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck in the challenges
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the monochromatic card you created. Sillhouette images are one of my favorite and this is perfect!
    Visiting from MIM
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful CAS card, love the fern! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and a perfect design for a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete