Thursday, June 07, 2012

Paper Piercing

Hello,
It was very late when I finished the card yesterday, just no time to do a post.  It is forAnnaBelle Stamps blog


I don't have any tools for piercing so I sourced things from my sewing box. 


Supplies:  White pearlised card, Design paper unknown (have had it a long time), Fiskars scallop punch (paper pierced along the scallop edge), Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Nellie Snellen heart, Grace Taylor sentimentKaiser pearls, flowers unknown.


I have a friends wedding coming up hence the wedding card.  Thought I would play along with Make My Monday Challenge - pearls but then realised it was for a birthday card.  Oh well "best laid plans of mice and men".


I am off to make a birthday card with pearls - I hope.

Thank you for dropping by

Bye for now.  See you later

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you have created! LOVE your heart!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the white on white!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooo pretty! Love how you have used your 'sewing box' goodies to create this, it's genius!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful whit on white card Skye..Loz

    ReplyDelete