Sunday, April 22, 2012

Watercolour Butterflies

Yesterday my computer decided  to play silly games.  As a consequence I spent the day trying to fix it, grrrr.  Thankfully I was able to get it working again.

Onto the card I had wanted to post yesterday.  It is for Moxie Fab World's,  Tuesday Trigger, Watercolor Butterflies.
Supplies:  Pin and white card, Arches watercolour paper, Distress inks, Hero Arts Emossing Powder, VersaMark stamp pad, Butterfly, Grace Taylor stamp, sentiment, PTI stamp and Kaiser pearls

Here is the trigger
Thats all for the moment.  Now I am off to the library hopefully between rain showers.

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Skye! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete